Out in Science
Students, trainees, and professionals, this is your chance to find LGBTQ+ role models and mentors! Listen to panelists’ stories, relate to their experiences, and ask them questions about the challenges and opportunities of being out in science.
- Fred Chang, MD, PhD, professor of cell and tissue biology, UC San Francisco
- Alejandro Ruiz, PhD, graduate student in physics, UC Berkeley
- Teresa Tuan, MD, assistant professor of pediatrics, UC San Francisco
- Noah Whiteman, PhD, associate professor of integrative biology, UC Berkeley
- Moderated by Patrick Bradley, PhD, bioinformatics fellow, Gladstone Institutes
The event includes a panel discussion and a question and answer period. A reception will follow in the Gladstone lobby.