Welcome to Gladstone. You’re required to wear a KF94 mask at all times in the building. A KF94 mask is the minimum level of respiratory protection allowed and one will be provided if you do not have one.
Click Submit to complete your attestation.
I also attest that the following seven (7) statements are true.
- I can show a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or antigen) result from the past 24 hours prior to first entering the facility—and weekly thereafter—and I have not tested positive for COVID-19 within the previous 10 days, if symptomatic, or 14, if asymptomatic. (The Gladstone host may provide a rapid antigen test if needed.)
- I have not been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the previous 14 days.
- In the past 14 days, I have not been identified as a contact requiring self-monitoring for symptoms by Gladstone, UCSF, or any public health agency as part of “contact tracing” related to someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
- I have been in the state of California for at least the past 10 days or have received a negative COVID-19 test result within 3-5 days after returning, especially if I visited or traveled through a country or US county with a “high” or “substantial” level of community transmission, as defined by the CDC.
- I am entering the facility on essential business and will stay only as long as necessary.
- I am adhering to the Gladstone COVID-19 Protocols, as posted around the building and on Hello.
- I will wear a KF94 mask throughout my entire visit.
After you click "Submit", you will see an onscreen confirmation message. You will also receive a confirmation email within 1 minute. Present your confirmation message to the Front Desk Security Guard.
If you do not see a confirmation email, the self-attestation form has NOT been submitted. If you experience any issues, you can contact our webmaster Thomas Becher.
If you do have any symptoms or test positive, leave the facility, quarantine at home, speak to your primary care provider and your employer. If you've been in the facility previously, reach out to John Peck in People Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about this protocol, you can contact either:
Gladstone Institutes has taken extensive precautions to limit the spread of COVID-19 in our facility. To ensure compliance with the latest local public health orders, we are providing you with a summary of actions we have taken.
As of July 20, 2021, Gladstone is operating under modified Level Yellow Operating Status. It’s required that everyone follow, at a minimum, these guidelines.