Celebrate the Holidays with Gladstone
Celebrate the Holidays with Gladstone!
You and your guest are invited to celebrate the holidays with your colleagues at Gladstone's Annual Holiday Celebration. Mingle with fellow Gladstonians during a reception and seated dinner, and honor the longtime service of colleagues. Then, get on the dance floor with a live DJ and strike a pose in the photo booth.
RSVP for the Celebration
Your RSVP is required by November 18, 2022. We also need to know whether you plan not to attend, so RSVP regrets as well.
We plan for each and every guest. To help us reduce food waste and expenses, make sure your calendar is clear before registering for the party.
If circumstances change and you can no longer attend, email John Peck as soon as possible.
Out of courtesy for those attending, be sure to take a COVID-19 test before the party, and another before you return to the building on Monday. You can pick up test kits for you and your guest in Daniel Banh’s office (173).
Gladstone has secured a group hotel room rate of $168 plus tax for the evening of the event, should you want to stay overnight.
The special rate is available for the first 20 guests and only through November 12, 2022.
Remember, the hotel room and charges are not reimbursable.
Public transportation and ride sharing are encouraged!
- 5th and Mission Garage is one block away, costs $4 per hour in the evening, and is open all night.
- Moscone Center Garage on 3rd Street is $3 per hour and closes at 10pm.
- Ellis-O'Farrell Garage at 123 O'Farrell Street is $4 per hour and closes at 10pm.
- Other self-parking is available in surrounding garages.
- On-site valet parking is available at the rate of $10 for the first half hour and $5 for each additional half hour, plus $15 for oversized vehicles.
- Overnight parking is $66 per night with in-and-out privileges.
Semi-formal attire is suggested.
DatesDecember 3, 2022
Hyatt Regency SOMA, 50 3rd Street, San Francisco
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Gladstone, we are committed to providing events and professional development activities that resonate with our community’s diverse members. Our goal is to develop creative programming that encompasses a wide variety of ideas and perspectives to inspire, educate, and engage with everyone within our walls.
We want to effect positive change through our events and activities by providing a platform for discussions on important topics related to increasing diversity and inclusiveness in the sciences.