Gladstone Core Fair
Gladstone is home to eight scientific cores that support innovative research through state-of-the-art equipment, technologies, and training to the Gladstone and UCSF communities.
Join us for the Gladstone Core Fair to meet the staff and learn more about the services and equipment available in each core.
- Assay Development and Drug Discovery provides expertise to help scientists establish new assays or adapt existing ones for high-throughput screening.
- Behavioral provides comprehensive services for assessing sensory, motor, social, and complex cognitive functions in mouse models of human neurological diseases.
- Bioinformatics offers consulting services in data analysis, programming, and statistics through its expertise in biostatistics, bioinformatics, and systems biology.
- Flow Cytometry provides training, expertise, and access to flow cytometry and cell-sorting services, as well as assistance with data analysis.
- Genomics offers next-generation sequencing services to enable cutting-edge genomics, transcriptomics, and epigenomics studies.
- Histology and Light Microscopy provides technical assistance, training, consultation, and assistance with all aspects of experimental design, sample preparation, image processing, and data analysis.
- Stem Cell provides services, training, reagents, and equipment for research using human induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs).
- Transgenic Gene Targeting helps scientists create genetically modified mouse models, including CRISPR-mediated knock-out and knock-in services.
Thanks to our sponsors
- 10X Genomics
- Stem Cell Technologies
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Gladstone, we are committed to providing events and professional development activities that resonate with our community’s diverse members. Our goal is to develop creative programming that encompasses a wide variety of ideas and perspectives to inspire, educate, and engage with everyone within our walls.
We want to effect positive change through our events and activities by providing a platform for discussions on important topics related to increasing diversity and inclusiveness in the sciences.