Talk with employees and recruiters from Miltenyi Biotec, Inc. as you explore career paths away from the bench.
After an overview of Miltenyi Biotec, Inc., you'll be introduced to the speakers in a panel discussion before breaking out into smaller groups for candid conversations about working outside an academic lab. Learn about open positions at Miltenyi and how to apply. Recruiting professionals will be accepting resumes!
- Kevin Beck, PhD, Associate Director, Account Manager at Lentiviral Production Facility
- Ian Gaudet, PhD, Senior Director and Site Head of Miltenyi Biotec's San Jose CDMO Facility
- Colin de Bakker, PhD, Manager of Clinical Instrumentation
- Eileen Piwarzyk, PhD, Sales Director
- Liz De Lima, Clinical Applications Manager
- Juliana Lewis, PhD, Cell and Gene Therapy; In Process and Quality Control Liaison
- Jake Arellano, Senior Corporate Recruiter
- Christina Anderson, Talent Specialist
All Gladstone postdocs, graduate students, and early-career scientists are welcome to attend.
The Exploring Careers in Industry and Technology (ExCITe) series was created in 2018 to introduce trainees to career options away from the bench in various industry fields, and is presented by guest speakers working in those fields. The purpose is to provide trainees with the tools needed to make informed decisions about their career path when their training at Gladstone ends.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Gladstone, we are committed to providing events and professional development activities that resonate with our community’s diverse members. Our goal is to develop creative programming that encompasses a wide variety of ideas and perspectives to inspire, educate, and engage with everyone within our walls.
We want to effect positive change through our events and activities by providing a platform for discussions on important topics related to increasing diversity and inclusiveness in the sciences.