Essay Questions: New or Returning Applicants*
In a separate document, provide your answers to all four (4) of the following questions, using no more than two (2) pages. Each question should be answered in full sentences, not bulleted lists. Upload your completed document below.
- Why are you interested in studying biological/biomedical science?
- What are your career goals at present? And how do you think this program will help you reach your career goals?
- The success of the PUMAS program depends on the active cooperation of all participants. What strengths and skills do you bring to the program that you can share with other students?
- How would your participation in the PUMAS program contribute to the program’s goals of increasing the number of underrepresented minorities in the sciences?
Essay Questions: Returning PUMAS Interns*
If you have previously participated in the PUMAS internship program and wish to return, answer the two following questions, instead of the four questions listed above. Provide your answers in a separate document, using no more than one (1) page. Upload your completed document below.
- Why do you want to continue working at Gladstone?
- What can you get out of this summer experience that you didn’t get out of your first PUMAS internship experience?