- Pluripotent hPSCs and Genome Editing
- Disease Modeling in hPSCs Using CRISPR/Cas9 What is Cell Quality?
- Karyotypic Instability of hPSCs
- Alternate Passaging Schedules and Protocols
- Next Generation Tools for hPSC Research
Lunch provided for those who RSVP.
Andrew Gaffney, PhD, Product Manager from Stem Cells Technologies will be the presenter.
Nathan Fehr, Account Manager, Cell Culture Products
Presented by the Gladstone Stem Cell Core.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Gladstone, we are committed to providing events and professional development activities that resonate with our community’s diverse members. Our goal is to develop creative programming that encompasses a wide variety of ideas and perspectives to inspire, educate, and engage with everyone within our walls.
We want to effect positive change through our events and activities by providing a platform for discussions on important topics related to increasing diversity and inclusiveness in the sciences.