“Gene Expression Profiling and Cell Characterization on a Massive Scale with the 10x Genomics Chromium Single-Cell 3′ and 5′ Solutions”
This event is open to Gladstone scientists.
Please join the Genomics Core and 10X Genomics for a presentation of a Chromium Single Cell 3’ and 5’ Solutions that provide a comprehensive, scalable solution for cell characterization and gene expression profiling of hundreds to millions of cells.
10x Genomics meets the critical need for long range, structural, and cellular information, with an innovative system that transforms short-read sequencing technologies.
- Uncover cell-to-cell variations and identify rare cells in heterogeneous populations
- Wide dynamic range—generates single cell transcript counts from 100–10,000 cells
- High cell capture efficiency
- Allows detection of differential gene expression between individual cells
- Profile and characterize cells using an unbiased, statistically significant method
- Elucidate molecular pathways and discover novel biomarkers
- Compare normal versus disease samples to find novel drug targets and to measure treatment response
- Chromium 5' VDJ Sequencing for Hu T-cell available now. B-cell coming soon!
This seminar is presented by Brian Fritz, PhD, Senior Product Manager, Single Cell Genomics.
Lunch provided to those who register.
DateOctober 24, 2017
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Gladstone, we are committed to providing events and professional development activities that resonate with our community’s diverse members. Our goal is to develop creative programming that encompasses a wide variety of ideas and perspectives to inspire, educate, and engage with everyone within our walls.
We want to effect positive change through our events and activities by providing a platform for discussions on important topics related to increasing diversity and inclusiveness in the sciences.