Talk with leaders from Caribou Biosciences, Inc. as you explore career paths away from the bench.
You’ll get introduced to the speakers before breaking out into smaller groups where you’ll be able to have candid conversations about working outside an academic lab.
- Rachel Haurwitz, President and CEO, Caribou Biosciences, Inc.
- Erin Benanti, Senior Scientist, T Cell Therapeutics Group, Caribou Biosciences, Inc.
- Mara Bryan, Director of Operations and Program Management, Caribou Biosciences, Inc.
- Emilie Degagné, Bench Scientist, T Cell Therapeutics Group, Caribou Biosciences, Inc.
- Tristan Fowler, Senior Manager of Preclinical Pharmacology, Caribou Biosciences, Inc.
- Chris Fuller, Vice President of Informatics, Caribou Biosciences, Inc.
- Liz Garner, Director, T Cell Therapeutics, Caribou Biosciences, Inc.
- Justin Skoble, Vice President of Technical Operations, Caribou Biosciences, Inc.
- Olga Zimmerman, Senior IP Counsel, Caribou Biosciences, Inc.
All Gladstone postdocs, graduate students, and early-career scientists are invited to attend.
The Exploring Careers in Industry and Technology (ExCITe) series was created in 2018 to introduce trainees to career options away from the bench in various industry fields, and is presented by guest speakers working in those fields. The purpose is to provide trainees with the tools needed to make informed decisions about their career path when their training at Gladstone ends.
Since 2009, the National Postdoc Association recognizes and raises awareness of the contributions that postdocs make to scientific research and discovery. Each year, Postdoctoral and Graduate Student Education and Research Development Affairs, and the Gladstone Postdoctoral Advisory Committee (GPAC), organize a week of activities to celebrate and support Gladstone’s postdoc community. This year, activities focus on making in-person connections, by meeting faces both new and old.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Gladstone, we are committed to providing events and professional development activities that resonate with our community’s diverse members. Our goal is to develop creative programming that encompasses a wide variety of ideas and perspectives to inspire, educate, and engage with everyone within our walls.
We want to effect positive change through our events and activities by providing a platform for discussions on important topics related to increasing diversity and inclusiveness in the sciences.