Have you ever wondered when and how you should approach a recruiter to help you find a position? Learn the industry’s best practices from our panelists.
- Kimberley Buck, R&D Partners
- Helen Kurtz, HK Recruiting
- Geneva Licht, University Talent Acquisition and Strategy, Genentech
- Dez Taylor-Douglas, Gladstone alumnus and Account Manager at ThermoFisher
Topics of Discussion
- How and when to approach recruiters
- Basic dos and don’ts
- Leveraging the recruiters’ network
This event is open to the greater Gladstone and UCSF communities.
Offered by Gladstone’s Office of Postdoctoral and Graduate Student Affairs, the Industry Research Seminar is a new program designed to help postdoctoral scholars, graduate students, and scientific staff with the skills and resources to successfully transition into an industry position.