Connect with Former Gladstone Postdocs
Talk to former Gladstone postdocs who are working in a variety of industries. In these informational conversations, you can bring your questions about career paths, professional development, preparing for an interview, or anything else that may be on your mind.
- Ibraheem Ali, Sciences Data Librarian, University of California, Los Angeles
- Chris Carrico, Special Projects Scientist, Gordian Biotechnology
- Crystal Herron, Managing Director and Founder, Redwood Ink
- Kathy Ivey, Research Director, Cardiac Regeneration and Gene Therapy, Tenaya Therapeutics
- Pao-Chen Li, Clinical Scientist, Immuno-Oncology, Genentech
- Kimberly Metzler, Sr. Program & Alliances Manager, Allen Institute for Cell Science
- Elena Miñones Moyano, Director, Technical Support & Customer Success, Synthego Corporation
- Elphège Nora, Principal Investigator, Nora Lab, Cardiovascular Research Institute, UC San Francisco
- Satish Pillai, Senior Investigator, Vitalant Research Institute; Associate Professor, UC San Francisco
- Hassan Samee, Assistant Professor, Baylor College of Medicine
- Martin Trapecar, Assistant Professor, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Rigney Turnham, Liver Cancer Researcher, UC San Francisco
Since 2009, the National Postdoc Association recognizes and raises awareness of the contributions that postdocs make to scientific research and discovery. Each year, Postdoctoral and Graduate Student Education and Research Development Affairs, and the Gladstone Postdoctoral Advisory Committee (GPAC), organize a week of activities to celebrate and support Gladstone’s postdoc community. This year, activities focus on making in-person connections, by meeting faces both new and old.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Gladstone, we are committed to providing events and professional development activities that resonate with our community’s diverse members. Our goal is to develop creative programming that encompasses a wide variety of ideas and perspectives to inspire, educate, and engage with everyone within our walls.
We want to effect positive change through our events and activities by providing a platform for discussions on important topics related to increasing diversity and inclusiveness in the sciences.