Hear from Gladstone alumni across a variety of industries and bring your questions about career paths, job responsibilities, and more.
The event will start with a panel discussion followed by breakout sessions based on your career interests. This is your opportunity to learn about career journeys outside your purview.
Panelists will include speakers from a variety of fields including:
- Business Development/Consulting
- Puneet Anand, Staff Scientist, Regeneron
- Bruno Barros Queliconi, Associate Consultant, McKinsey & Company
- Paul Cheng, Instructor, Stanford University
- Anthony Covarrubias, Assistant Professor, UCLA
- Arye Elfenbein, Co-founder, WildType
- Stephanie Holden, Implementation Consultant, Benchling
- Scott Owen, Assistant Professor, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Faten Sayed, Data Scientist, Lyft
- Alice Taubes, Product Management, BenevolentAI
- Tara Tracy, Assistant Professor, Buck Institute for Research on Aging
- Martin Trapecar, Assistant Professor of Medicine and Biomedical Engineering, Johns Hopkins University
Registration closes on April 7, 2022 at 3pm.
Graduate Student Appreciation Week was started in 1993 by the National Association of Graduate-Professional Students and is a nationally recognized event that celebrates the invaluable contributions that graduate students make in their communities.
Come expand your experience here at Gladstone and connect with your colleagues!
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Gladstone, we are committed to providing events and professional development activities that resonate with our community’s diverse members. Our goal is to develop creative programming that encompasses a wide variety of ideas and perspectives to inspire, educate, and engage with everyone within our walls.
We want to effect positive change through our events and activities by providing a platform for discussions on important topics related to increasing diversity and inclusiveness in the sciences.