Responsible Conduct of Research
The Responsible Conduct of Research program provides Gladstone’s scientific community opportunities to openly discuss ethical issues in scientific research and complete the requirements of the NIH policy. Courses are held every 2 months and cover a variety of topics on scientific ethics.
- Research Ethics: Plagiarism and Misconduct in Scientific Research
- Ethical Principles and Practices in Research
- Scientific Record Keeping and Data Management
- Publication, Responsible Authorship, and Peer Review Practices
- Human Subjects Research and Societal Implications
- Bioethics in Scientific Research: Conversations on CRISPR