Postdoc Appreciation Week 2018
Participating Gladstone Alumni
- Dorothee Alatorre—Senior Manager, Regulatory Affairs, BeiGene, Ltd.
- Marielle Cavrois—Senior Staff Research Scientist, Gladstone Institutes
- Sylvaine Cases—Vice President, Oncology Scientific innovation, Johnson & Johnson Labs
- Li Gan—Senior Investigator, Gladstone Institutes
- David Greenberg—Biotechnology Contractor, Startup in Stealth Mode
- Kelly Haston—Lead Scientist, Scaled Biolabs
- Kathy Ivey—Director of Research Operations, Tenaya Therapeutics
- Hyunsun Jo—Co-Founder and CEO, Pin Therapeutics
- Steven Kauder—Senior Scientist, Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc.
- Shahzada Khan—Research Scientist, Gilead Sciences
- Faith Kreitzer—Biomarker Operations Project Manager; Biomarker Operations, Oncology; Product Development Global Operations; Genentech
- Renu Kumar—Scientist II, Chan Zuckerberg Biohub
- Pao-Chen Li—Associate Project Manager, Regulatory Project Management, Gilead
- Mo Mandegar—Scientist, Tenaya Therapeutics
- Stefanie Makinson—Scientist, Coda Biotherapeutics
- Alison O’Mahony—Vice President, Translational Biology, Eurofins DiscoverX
- Robert Raffai—Associate Professor, UCSF Dept of Surgery
- Nadia Roan—Associate Professor, UCSF Dept of Urology
- Dez Taylor-Douglas—Account Manager, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Mark White—Senior Director, Scientific Affairs, Berkeley Lights Inc.
Gladstone is proud to recognize the hard work and dedication of its postdoc community during National Postdoc Appreciation Week. In celebration of the significant contributions postdocs make to our scientific mission, a week of activities has been planned designed to enhance Gladstone’s postdoc training program.
Office of Postdoctoral and Graduate Affairs