Postdoc Appreciation Week 2018
Join us for a career development roundtable discussion featuring our very own alumni! With over 20 alumni from a variety of career paths in academia, pharma, regulatory affairs, startups, research, and biotech, this is your opportunity to gain valuable insight and advice on your career options. Please register to attend.
Participating Gladstone Alumni
- Marielle Cavrois—Senior Staff Research Scientist, Gladstone Institutes
- Li Gan—Senior Investigator, Gladstone Institutes
- Robert Raffai—Associate Professor, UCSF Dept of Surgery
- Nadia Roan—Associate Professor, UCSF Dept of Urology
- Sylvaine Cases—Vice President, Oncology Scientific Innovation, Johnson & Johnson Labs
- David Greenberg—Biotechnology Contractor, Startup in Stealth Mode
- Kelly Haston—Lead Scientist, Scaled Biolabs
- Steven Kauder—Senior Scientist, Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc.
- Shahzada Khan—Research Scientist, Gilead Sciences
- Stefanie Makinson—Scientist, Coda Biotherapeutics
- Alison O’Mahony—Vice President, Translational Biology, Eurofins DiscoverX
- Dorothee Alatorre—Senior Manager, Regulatory Affairs, BeiGene, Ltd.
- Kathy Ivey—Director of Research Operations, Tenaya Therapeutics
- Hyunsun Jo—Co-Founder and CEO, Pin Therapeutics
- Faith Kreitzer—Biomarker Operations Project Manager; Biomarker Operations, Oncology; Product Development Global Operations; Genentech
- Mo Mandegar—Scientist, Tenaya Therapeutics
- Dez Taylor-Douglas—Account Manager, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Mark White—Senior Director, Scientific Affairs, Berkeley Lights Inc.
Gladstone is proud to recognize the hard work and dedication of its postdoc community during National Postdoc Appreciation Week. In celebration of the significant contributions postdocs make to our scientific mission, a week of activities has been planned designed to enhance Gladstone’s postdoc training program.
Office of Postdoctoral and Graduate Affairs