National Postdoc Appreciation Week
Are you looking for a mentor?
Gladstone postdoctoral scholars, Gladstone graduate students, and UCSF postdoctoral scholars are invited to the Five Mentors Workshop, with speaker Naledi Saul, MPM, director of the Office of Career and Professional Development at UCSF.
- Define what mentorship is and describe the benefits of mentorship
- Categorize five different types of mentors that postdocs and students need
- Analyze what types of mentorship you have in your own life
- Identify which mentors you are seeking now and why
- Develop different strategies to find your mentors
Gladstone Office of Postdoctoral and Graduate Affairs
Gladstone is proud to recognize the hard work and dedication of its postdoc community during this 8th Annual Postdoc Appreciation Week. With just over 100 postdocs, these highly skilled scientists are the driving force behind much of Gladstone’s scientific research. To show appreciation, we have an exciting week of social and professional development events planned. Focused on mentorship, community building and networking, the goal of the week is to celebrate our postdoc’s vital contributions to Gladstone.